Architecture : Tokyo (21051) & San Francisco (21043)
Recreate some of Tokyo’s most famous buildings with this detailed LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection 21051 desk toy. It’s a great souvenir for Tokyo visitors and an ideal gift for adults who live or have lived in Japan’s capital city or who dream of visiting. Even LEGO newcomers can zone out from busy lives and enjoy this relaxing building experience. Iconic buildings This toy construction set includes scale models of TOKYO SKYTREE, the world's tallest freestanding tower, Tokyo Tower, Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower and Tokyo Big Sight. The cherry-tree-filled Chidorigafuchi Park, a classic pagoda tower and Shibuya Crossing are also featured. Together on the baseplate with a ‘Tokyo’ nameplate, they create a compact, impactful display piece. Introducing LEGO Architecture… LEGO Architecture sets capture the essence of the world's best-known buildings, monuments and cities. From iconic landmarks to city skyline models, there's something for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- Build this striking LEGO® Architecture Tokyo skyline souvenir for adults, featuring authentically detailed models of iconic buildings and landmarks, and display your passion for this vibrant city.
- This collectible construction set features buildable models of the Tokyo Tower, Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower, Tokyo Big Sight, TOKYO SKYTREE, Chidorigafuchi Park, Shibuya Crossing and more to evoke nostalgic memories.
- This home or office desk model includes a base with a Tokyo nameplate. And learn more about Tokyo and the model designer in the booklet (English language only. Download other languages at LEGO.com/architecture.)
- Even new LEGO® architects can enjoy this easy-to-build architecture model kit, and it makes a cool creative Japanese gift for adults aged 16+ who have been to Tokyo, dream of visiting, or live/have lived there.
- This buildable skyline measures over 11” (28cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep – you don't need a lot of space to display it, but its vibrant colors and authentic details will catch the eye of every passerby!
- No batteries required – this architecture construction set for adults offers a stress-relieving, relaxing build with LEGO® bricks only. So, forget your worries, zone out and create a beautiful display model!
- Thinking of buying this unique Tokyo gift for someone new to LEGO® building kits? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow, printed building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- Ideal for display, collectible LEGO® Architecture models of iconic landmarks and city skylines offer a variety of rewarding building experiences for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks are tested in every way you can imagine to ensure that every LEGO Architecture building set meets the highest safety standards and your Tokyo souvenir model is as robust as it is beautiful.
Capture the diverse splendor of San Francisco architecture with this magnificent LEGO® Architecture San Francisco Skyline Collection 21043 set that brings together the city’s famous “painted ladies” buildings, 555 California Street, the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island, in an inspirational skyline setting. Each individual LEGO model provides a unique and rewarding building experience with realistic colors and relative scale depiction. A blue-tiled baseplate representing the Golden Gate strait and a San Francisco nameplate add the finishing touch to this highly detailed recreation of one of the world’s most vibrant cities—a great display piece for the home or office!
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of San Francisco.
- Features iconic San Francisco sights and famous landmarks, including the city’s famous “painted ladies” buildings, 555 California Street, the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island.
- Also features a blue-tiled baseplate depicting the Golden Gate strait.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each attraction, as well as historical facts about San Francisco and its architectural heritage. (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture.)
- Includes a 4x34 tiled base with a decorative San Francisco nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most vibrant cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture sets celebrate the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and are developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 629 pieces.
- Measures over 6” (16cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.